Plumbing Fixture Repair and Maintenance in Lake Charles and Beaumont
Your new plumbing fixtures have to be more than just nice-looking accessories for the rooms in your home. Sinks, bathtubs, faucets, and other fixtures make your life easier and work hard to make day-to-day activities seamless. It’s important to have these new plumbing fixtures installed properly to avoid any potential plumbing problems in the future. At Roto-Rooter of Lake Charles and Beaumont, we are experts at plumbing fixture installation and repair, and we want to assist you!
Types of Fixtures
Being able to take a shower, wash dishes, or soak in the tub will depend on the plumbing fixtures in your home. It’s important to be able to use these when you want and without difficulty. Below are just a few types of new plumbing fixtures we can help you with when you need plumbing fixture installation:
- Faucets – Running water into your bathroom or kitchen sink will require the best faucet for the job. You have some options when it comes to installing these in your home, and some may require repairs over time.
- Sinks – The right-size sink can make many tasks easier, and this makes it important to choose the ideal size. Additionally, being able to find the type of material you can afford is critical.
- Bathtubs – Taking a bath is an ideal way to forget the stress of the day. However, you want to be sure your tub is working as well as it should and has the best possible fixtures for use and appearance.
- Shower Doors – Being able to take a shower without water leaking onto the floor is important and will require shower doors that fit perfectly.
Plumbing Fixture Replacement
Should the time come when your plumbing fixtures need to be repaired or completely replaced, or perhaps you simply want to upgrade to a new model, you should only hire the very best for the job. At Lake Charles Roto-rooter, we strive to only offer dependable, affordable services for members of the community. We completely understand that, as a homeowner or renter, you are working on a budget that you really need to stick with for the year. As certified plumbers, we only offer value for your money.
Replacing a plumbing fixture can sometimes be an intricate job that you should, honestly, never tackle on your own. The chances of something going wrong and damage being caused to your home or the plumbing system are simply too high to risk. Whether you’re interested in a new bathtub spout, shower head, or a sink faucet, we are the plumbers who you need to call for the timely completion of such a task.
Emergency Plumbing Fixture Repair
When you need plumbing fixture repair, you need it fast. Most homeowners face a few emergency plumbing issues over years of use — some common causes of plumbing fixture breakdown include:
- Rusting or sediment buildup. Rust on pipes can cause substantial leaking; in this case, you may need to replace your hot water heater.
- Broken or deteriorated pipes. With time, your pipes will inevitably break down from a certain amount of wear-and-tear.
- Loose hardware. These can cause significant damage. For instance, a loose O-ring on your sink faucet will result in a persistent leak..
Can’t I fix a leaky faucet or clog myself?
Just about every homeowner has some form of a tool set at their disposal and a bit of knowledge when it comes to ensuring everything in the house runs properly – at least at a very basic level. Many owners and renters would prefer not to pay for a professional repair or maintenance service, but instead want to fix a leaky faucet or a clog of their own accord. If you have the knowledge and skill, by all means give it a go. However, you should know that if something goes wrong during the repair or replacement process, the plumbing problem could worsen, causing more damage and becoming more costly down the road. Sometimes it really does pay to call in a professional plumbing technician to handle a job. The investment may be worth the time and money you ultimately save. Consider it before you go about ripping apart the kitchen sink this weekend!
Install a new sink or plumbing fixture in my home?
It is entirely possible to install a brand new sink or plumbing fixtures within the home, though we highly suggest calling in the professionals at Lake Charles Roto-rooter to handle the job. We only hire plumbers who are responsible, licensed, and experience, which means you get your money’s worth when hiring our company to perform an installation. You see, an installation is often considered one of the trickiest, most intricate plumbing jobs anyone can undertake. One wrong move or a missing screw could easily lead to long-term damage to the home. Some homeowners want to perform the remodeling job themselves, but without the years of experience that we can offer. In this case, we highly suggest you call in a professional to perform the installation. We promise the investment is worth the time and your money. Simply give us a call today and we’ll see exactly how we can help you reach your goals.
At Roto-Rooters Lake Charles and Beaumont, we’re happy to complete any necessary plumbing fixture installation in your kitchen or bathroom, or even make repairs as needed. Simply Contact or Call us at (337) 944-0108 and we’ll be there when you need us!