Septic Tank Pumping Service in Lake Charles
The chances are high that you may not think about your septic tank too often, unless you encounter a problem. If you go outside and smell a foul odor, you need to invest in septic tank pumping with a professional company. At Roto-Rooter of Lake Charles and Beaumont, we have the expertise and the equipment to complete this septic tank pumping service for you.
Things to Know about Septic Tank Pumping Service
You may be interested in knowing what’s involved in getting your septic tank cleaned or repaired. This is not a task that is completed every day, but it’s important in order to keeping your home running smoothly. Below are some things you may want to know about this process:
- There are two components to a septic tank: the tank and the soil absorption system. Both of these will need cleaning.
- Sludge and scum can build up in your septic tank, and they may cause problems with your plumbing if they are not occasionally cleaned out.
- Septic tank pumping takes 4-5 hours to manually complete, and the average time that a professional needs to complete the job is two hours.
- There are a number of steps involved when it comes to clearing out your septic tank. These may range from finding the tank to checking for leaks.
- Septic tanks are extremely unsanitary and contain deadly gases that should be avoided. Unless you’re a professional plumber, you should never enter them.
Let Us help!
At Roto-Rooter of Lake Charles and Beaumont, we’re happy to do your septic tank pumping for you. We are experts in the field and know what septic tank pumping service demands. Simply Contact or Call us at (337) 944-0108 today to schedule your next appointment with us!